Sunday, August 1, 2010

It's gonna be...................a lovely day............



Well we all had a very lovely day yesterday..............in the morning I allowed Mum and Dad to bring Lola and Raider down to the river with Mum, Dad and moi for a lovely walk and the brekkie, it was luvverly and I looked tooooo cute and received a ton of pets and oooohhhs and aaaagghhhsss, so did the other doglets but I am sure I got the most................suppose I will let them have some pic's up (just to fill up the blog don't you see).
We then went home and had a rest before Mum decided we would go exploring so Dad drove to a town called Totnes which Mum said was ''only'' 37 minutes away from us.....................I was sure there was another lady in the car as I kept on hearing a voice bossing Dad on where to drive and when to turn left, I couldnt find her and she is even bossier than mum !!! tee hee.
Totnes is very pretty and has lot's of smelly fishes that my Mum loves but luckily she had a ''gourmet burger'' for lunch (mum has meat when she is due her b12 jab which means I get treats !!!)................I did help her a bit with it but only cuz it was 100% pure steak (that is what the menu did say)................it was rather scrumdiddly and a welcome hold filler as I didn't eat my breakfast and Mum doesn't let me mess around any more so after a long time............about 10 minutes but to us doggies it's over an hour she does pick the bowl up and put the food in the bin which I think is very cheeky but I suppose I must learn.
Anyway......back to Totnes which is full of werry werry steap hills so I was rather glad I was being carried in my puppy purse even though Mum says I look like a ''european wrestler wearing a leotard'' (whatever that is or means !!!), lot's of people stopped and stared, some laughed, some stroked me and I am getting much better at allowing people to touch me as I think it helps them when they touch a cutey pie like me, Mum says it can be furapootic or something like that so I normally let them.
Near the end of the day we stopped at a pwetty cafe for coffee (I just had water) and cuz it was still sunny Mum let me wear her hat for a while so I came over all funny woofing.....shambong and Billy Jean................................innit though.

1 comment:

Helena said...

hat is just super cute as is the doggy