Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Hurrah at the Vets

Well, I will admit it and tell you I do NOT like the man in the white coat but today I did hear him say he doesn't need to see me for 1 month and I know that is a lot of sleepies (of course the vet would quite like to see my every day as I am fairly sure I am his fave but I like staying away)............Mum is very happy with my poorly leg, I only lift it sometimes and that is what Mum call's a ''habit''............I think it's a bit like when she buys handbags/shoes & clothes !!!

So good news all round and I can hop to it !!! ha ha. At the vets there was a baby version of me so Mum got all broody but I am confident I am still her No 1 boy, sent from up above....made by the Angels to shower Mum with love.............aaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggghhhhhhh.

Anyhow, onwards & upwards and I will leave you this gem for today.............................

Remember, the sooner your human wakes up, the sooner you can take them for a walk.Humans particularly enjoy getting up extra early at the weekends so that they can make the most of their days off work..............I aim for around 6am............try it.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love it x

Anonymous said...

we love Cosmo