Friday, July 23, 2010

Come on Mum.......................



Sooooooooooooo, I have told Mum she really has to get the hang of these blogs........I put all the pawwork in and then end up nagging Mum to update so I do apologise for this weeks new post.




Well what to say, the weather has been playing tricks....first it's sunny and we can go for lovely river walks such as the one above and then the next minute the heavens open up and I just have to thank my lucky stars that Mum packed my raincoat for me !!!! I mean......how wet ?
I know I lucky to have a Mummy that will take me out come rain or come shine and I wuv her werry werry much.
So this is a short update but Mum now has all log-on's on passwords firmly imprinted in her mind so following on from the words of a certain song...............................
Things can only get better !!!

No comments: