Thursday, July 3, 2008

Three is a crowd

2am….. Well it has certainly been an interesting week, Mum has been staying downstairs on the sofa as ‘Pip’ ( yes she is still here ) pee’s an awful lot, Mum say’s she may be ‘diabetic’ so cannot wait very long before wanting to drink water and pee immediately, Lou and I are not sure about ‘HER’ for many reasons, …..she is a girly, a cheeky tenacious rascal, not so good at playing but very good at chewing and is tiring Mum out, she has just done her 3rd pee-pee in 45 minutes……….Am confident she will leave us in peace soon and go back to her own home.

10am….. Uh oh………..the D.W is back, I am still not sure about her as she is now telling Mum not to carry me up to bed at night and that I have 4 working leg’s of my own………how dare she ?......D.W keeps telling Mum I am an animal, then a dog, then a Yorky and then Cosmo – I DON’T THINK SO………..I am having to re-think my tactics….I will not be overcome.
2pm….. D.W has gone , ‘Pip-squeak’ is sleeping and Mum has her yoga instructor over, Lou and I are joining in, Mum get’s a bit stressed when she is doing her downward dog pose and I jump on her back, I am only trying to help her perfect the move………Lou is now licking the yoga instructors feet, it’s all very calming and is sending me off to sleep.

4pm….. Pip is out for the count , the scallywag has been trying to jump and play with me, I admit I have wagged my tail a few times but she is very, very energetic, she has chewed into Mum’s mobile charger so Mum is having to go out to the car every few hours to charge it, I never did anything like that……well, apart from chewing a few of Mum’s favourite shoes and a few pairs of flip flops, I did always manage to wreck just the one flip flop…..Mum never did see the funny side of it though.

Will chill with Mum now until Dad get’s home, I am still COSMOLICIOUS, still not sure about ‘’Pip-Sqeak’’, we will see.com

No comments: