Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Pip squeak

8th June 2008

1pm….. What has Mummy gone and done ? Firstly a lady has come to the house to ‘’Train’’ ME & MUM ?, she is called Verity and is a ‘Dog Whisperer’ ???

I am apparently NOT allowed to go on the sofa whenever I want, I am NOT allowed to jump up before Mum sit’s down or after Mum sit’s down, I have to ….Wait for this….sit and stay until Mum ‘’invites’’ me to join her………..I DON’T THINK SO and am putting up a very good fight, apparently I am stubborn….Am I bothered ? This is going to be interesting.

2pm….. Now we are all going off for a ride, Mum, myself, Louis and ‘’D.W’’, Louis is in the back with her as he has a phobia about cars, we think he was used in dog fights and was transported around quite roughly, this was before Mum and Dad rescued him from K9 ( link ), so he has ‘’special needs’’, he is basically a big scaredy cat whenever he goes near or in a car so D.W is spending time reassuring him……..I just think he’s a woos.

3pm….. We are at someone’s house, I have not been here before but there is a lady holding a strange ‘Dog’, it’s wearing a funny hat and has a very odd looking front paw ( use pic )

We all go into their back garden and do lot’s of sniffing, peeing and drink some water as it’s very hot. Louis and I ignore the ‘newby’ most of the time – the ‘newby’ is called ‘Pip’ and when we go into the house she starts to chew, play, lick the lady.

Lou and I are tired so we just lay down and act as though we are very well trained so everyone is impressed at our behaviour, humans are so easy to fool aren’t they ?

4pm….. Mum, myself and Lou then leave the villa and the funny one ‘Pip’ is carried out to our car….What is going on……maybe it’s a Puppy playdate ?................We all get back home in one piece…just…Mum drives like a blonde, left-handed, Devonian – she tells everyone this so she won’t mind my telling you, we get inside and then not a lot really as ‘Pip’ can’t really do a lot with her funny paw and hat so I really can’t see this being much fun.

Cosmo signing off for now but will keep you all pawsted…………

No comments: