Friday, July 11, 2008

Pip-Sqeak is still here


Some of you may know that Mum and Dad have ''adopted'' a female ! OMG , she is called Pip and was rescued from a car park and she was in a bad way.

Her front left paw was badly broken and it required hours of surgery, Pip may even need it amputated in years to come as it was broken for so long extra bine grew around it.....aaaghhhhh....get over the - poor little pup and think about me.

She happens to be quite cute ( don't tell Mum I said this ) on occasion so I have to make sure she is in no way some kind of competition.

So what if I do the occasional Pee pee and Mum thinks it's her, I have to remain Top Dog, Cutest Dog and Mum's Soul Mate..........Louis plays with her a lot now and I tend to watch from the side lines until Louis has made her submit, then rush in and give her a few nudges/nips until Mum comes in and the does the Dog Whispering thing of......shushing me.........

How very dare she ! , it's just a bit of fun...I mean I would NEVER fully intend to harm her now would I.com ?????

Answers will be given soon......... remember.............I AM COSMOLICIOUS X

No comments: