Thursday, July 3, 2008

Strike a pose

Photo Shoot

6am….. All up early today as Mum has to ensure I get a ‘’tidy-up’’ which means Shampooch are coming in their bright pink van , they normally do the full works, Jacuzzi bath, massage, puppy cut and a treat which makes me look like an incredibly cute baby boy ! Today though it’s a quick trim before my foray into modeling as Mum has booked my first ‘’photo-shoot’’

10am….. Oh ohhh….Mum is in a rush as she had her yoga class which ran over, I am so much better at her with the ‘’downward dog’’ pose, her teacher keeps on having to correct her, I have tried helping but she doesn’t seem to like it when I jump on her back which I thought would be the easiest way of communicating that she should ‘’feel the posture’’, Mum just sweats and puffs but realizes practice makes perfect………..I suppose I do have a head start being a dogggggggggggggg……..

11am….. We are now in the car en route, Mum is driving like a local ( many people have commented that she drives like a local and we are still not sure if this is a compliment ) , it basically means very fast, lot’s of swerves, beeping of the horn so I just sleep through it apart from the speed bumps which for some insane reason Mum likes to drive over at approx 80kph, I do not condone this and neither does the chassis or wheel alignment of her car.

12pm….. We have arrived at the studio, I am soooooooooo ready for my close-up !
Lot’s of pretty girls have come into reception to fawn over me, am really getting to like this as well as spotting Mum packing freshly roasted chicken in case she needs to coax me…………COAX AWAY MUM X, I so know the shot they want as I have heard Mum conversing with the photographer but A. I am not stupid B. Am on some poncy hyper-allergenic diet food (more on that later but am soooo not impressed and C. I’ve gotta eat.com

1pm….. I…….AM……A……..SUPERSTAR…………………………………….

Everyone adored me, I have not signed any paw-tographs as they’ll only be sold on Ebay but I have to say it was really good fun and almost cleared Mum out of chicken. The final result is my ‘’cover-shot’’ and I am sure you will agree is completely, categorically…………………………………
COSMOLICIOUS.COM

No comments: