Monday, February 28, 2011

Waterpoo


So I did go swimming or ''hydrotherapy'' as its weally called, it was all going well and they could see a big improvement when all of a sudden I did get hiccups so my trainer ''Sylwwia'' who is lubberly got worried dat I wood take in too much water so she took me out and put me to da side.....well dat was all ok but den I did do an extra large hiccup and a poopy did come out of my bottom !!!!! The same.....the horror, and they all laughed at me .........I did NOT laugh....it was so pawfectly horrid......here I am after ''Poo-gate'' trying to get meself to togevver.
Onwards and upwards...................I will get there.....However on a ''GOOD'' note my leg is improving and I am walking on it more and more each day....I still have to west which is very boring....sometimes Mum makes me up a Kong with luvverly fillings and this keeps me busy for a while, sometimes hours.....I am at the vet weekly which I dont weally love but I am kinda putting up wiv it as I do get lot's of doggie tweats, the heart shaped ones and sumtimes I get the gravy bones which are my no 1 fave......anywayz, I am off for my nap...catcha later peeps.

2 comments:

Wachy said...

You are a little rattified Cosmo......but still looking cute x

Anonymous said...

Soooooo funny