Sunday, February 6, 2011

Hoperations


Well what can I say......they suck big time, the vet had to do my patella as well as all sorts of ligaments but he did do me a cool bandage...............what'cha fink ? This is what happens when you are a super-model you see, Mum said the only thing that was missing was a bit of bling................luckily for me it was taken off a few days later and there was I thinking how smoothly this was all going when they put a ''lampshade'' on me ead instead of the plaster and I can't see owt, I can't eat cuz da food falls down the plastic bit and don't even mention the mess its making of me hair !!!!
More will be reported but I am convinced I am also being dwugged/sedated and all that jazz as da vet duz say I have to ''rest, rest, rest'' well I is bored, bored, bored.........................Laters.com

No comments: