Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Bling a ding ding


Mummy has been werry busy extending my Bowdana range.......we now have faux fur which I think it pwetty ''pawfect'' ...... I am loving the leopard and Mum has now blinged it up its just WOW.com.


On a vet update I am going weekly for checks.....I duz find it soooooo hard to west up, I was allowed out for 3 short walks a day but this has alweady been pushed back to 1 short walk a day.....no fair.......I am also back swimmin again which I luv and I go tomorrow so will report back.


Blog has been a bit quiet but Mum's been busy with my s/s 11 collection as well as looking after me which takes a lot.....but I am worth it.


Soooooooooooooo.......Bling it on.com

1 comment:

Libby said...

adore the leopard.....absolutely lovely......what sizes do you do ? I have a boxer dog.