Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Me no itchy but still titchy


So we went to da vets..........................I W.A.L.K.E.D ...........oh yeay baby, little steps but I did it, I do always have to be careful as Mummy still treats me like a piece of china and I still have to be carried at home (love it.com) BUT on a serious note I am now allowed to walk in the park for 5 mins a few times a day.........oh my days........sooooooooooooooo happy as is Mum as we have both been getting cabin fever......stitches were gently removed, didnt feel a thing and stress levels were kept low as Lindsay (my V.I.V) very important vet banned mummy whilst they were taken out...I didnt feel nuffink (I am brave but can't let Ma see it tooooo often)........so I am young, free and ready to pee !!! err I mean .....show me da grass.....SHOW ME DA GRASS !!!

Well................I am plum tuckered (tired) so am off to sleeps...night bloggers and keep it on.com lubs ya

2 comments:

Dordogne Daisy said...

You have been a brave little bot through all of this Coss, and I hope to 'see' you and your mamam at the wedding on SUnday.

Anonymous said...

you will get there Mr Cosmo