Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sunday Mornin....sun is smilin....I like dat

So itz a sunday morning.....da wain aint pourin so we goes fur a walk in da mornin.........I likes me mornin walks cuz it aint too hot and u getz a chance a chance a meetin ova fur-babies which I kinda did fur 1 second but mummy wuz ower pawtective wiv me.....duh, fur a change......not ! 


So datz be part one cuz I ad ta do a pit stop......Baa haa haa.........we pottered on cuz it was such a lubberly day , I finks da mornin walkies be da best s'long as it be coolish an not too hot.....mummies warblins makes me Bol......if ya can't sleep den watch dese ! Baa haa haa......


So dat was our walky.....and mummies mumblins.......later xoxo

1 comment:

Maximillian said...

you so funny Cosmo.....will you be my friend ? Max da Yorkie