Monday, July 18, 2011

Berty Sitting Dooties by Mr Dillon

Hi eburryone....Cossie be here......fur once iz not me on diz adwenture....it be my bestest Brovva ''Mr Dillon Healy'' who duz live in Wales who ad da unfurtunate task da ova week of doggy-sitting ''Mr Bert Rowland'' who sum of u may know as a werry nawty, cheeky ickle scamp BUT he is kinda loveable and werry cheeky an funny...............diz is what appened where poor old D waz ''meant'' ta be in charge.................


                   

          Bert Rowland
Hello...Bert be here...Ise up my unkles ouse (mrDillon Healy) and Ise snooked on his puter when he busy bossying Ern awound! He bery bossy tonite and I fink Ise gonna punch im on da shnozz if he tells me off anymores!!!

                   
  • MrDillon Healy Huh ! I'se boss here Bert and don't youse forget it ! BERTIE .... BASKET !!!
     
  • Bert Rowland Make me!
     
  • MrDillon Healy I HAS ... You is boff in your baskets you silly dawg !
     
  • Sunny Bear White Bol,Bol,Bol........you guys is funny clowns!
     
  • MrDillon Healy Bahaha Sunny, I is good at dis dawg twaining
     
  • Benny Maguire MrD, if Bert causes you a problem and the two of you wind up in court, who will be his attorney? You handled that matter for him last year! (And who would YOU get to be your barrister?)
     
  • MrDillon Healy Well, I woulds mount my own defense ... and who cares bout Bert
     
  • Bert Rowland Nana Pam would be shamed if she seed you talk like dat ... She brawt you up to care about uvers!!!
     
  • MrDillon Healy Dese are hextunating cirkumstances we is talkin bout bone-head
     
  • Nicholas Yorkshire Bert you better listen to your uncle, he the boss and won't steer you wrong.
     
  • Bert Rowland He be no boss of me!
     
  • Nicholas Yorkshire You need to repect your elderly. Don't make me do something that I don't want to do.
     
  • MrDillon Healy Bert - I is youse Sarjunt, I is youse Uncle, I is youse elder and I'se demands wespect !
     
  • Nicholas Yorkshire I'll back you up Mr D
     
  • Bert Rowland Wespect is earned not demanded!
     
  • Nicholas Yorkshire In your case you wouldn't know respect if it bite you in the ass !
     
  • MrDillon Healy Bahaha Bert, Nicky's got my back - you isn't gonna win dis one ... nah nah nah nahnah
     
  • Bert Rowland Nicky known for being not wight in da head doe, so ........
     
  • MrDillon Healy Ooooooooooooooooooooo you is so gonna pay for dat !
     
  • Bert Rowland We'll see
     
  • Nicholas Yorkshire Bert If I'm not right in the head - the jury will let me off for being crazy. This means I can go crazy on you and I'll be free.
     
  • MrDillon Healy Bahaha ... bwilliant Nicky, perwaps you should repwesent me if it came to couirt !
     
  • Leigh Cowderoy I just spat my tea out reading this...all over my ''poota'' !!!!!!!!!!! BERT !!!
     
  • Duchess Clark Me, too Leigh :-)! MORE, MORE, MORE! ♥
     
  • Nicholas Yorkshire Bert should be home now and Mr d should be back to normal. Bet he was glad to get him out of the house.
     
  • Leigh Cowderoy Oh my days yes !!! I love Bert but he is such a cheeky chappie.
     
  • Duchess Clark Awwwww, we were just enjoying their banter :-)! ♥
     
  • Nicholas Yorkshire You want banter - get Mr D - Bert & Hazel in the same place and you have a show. Mr D will need some help.
     
  • Leigh Cowderoy Soooooooooooo true
     
  • Bert Rowland Ise was ome by 10 pm last nite .... it now nearly 10 pm tonite and Ise gotta say, eben doe Ise had Ern here Ise enjoyed da peace an quiet away fwom D for da last 24 hours!!!
     
  • Nicholas Yorkshire I'm going to send him to your house to teach you some manners ! What do you think about that ! He'll come into your house and boss you around. You go to HIS house and show him no respect, so this will make it even.
     
  • MrDillon Healy I'se gonna gets him on da phone and sort him out once and for all !
     
  • Bert Rowland It no winging dis end?!?
     
  • Nicholas Yorkshire You Doomed Bert. Pack your bags and head to the States.
     
  • Leigh Cowderoy NO........Cos & I are going there.....we don't want a naughty Berty !!! Lol
     
  • Duchess Clark BOL! You are all PRICELESS! LOVE it & YOU :-)! ♥

 
and dat was da end of da Berty-sittin adwenture................poor Bro Mr D.......AND he az gotta put wiv more naughty Berty in August !!!.....one dayz me and mummy is going ta Wales ta meet me Brovva Mr Dillon and I kant wait....he be marvellus if a bit bossy but wiv fur-babies like Berty he duz ab to be !!!.................see  you all later.........and wememba.....it's ''Cosmolitious''.com
 
Coming soon ''COSMO'S COMMANDMENTS'' oooohhhhh yeah !!!

1 comment:

Leigh Cowderoy said...

you guys make me laugh until I cry.....you need your own show !!!