Monday, June 20, 2011

Mission Potty

So we are staying at a furriends flat wite and da buildin don't be likin us dawgs.......how werry rude......dere be screamin brats and eburryfing but ''No Dawgs Allowed'' and we is on da furd floor so we ad ta fink of a way to get me outside an go potty........I canz only old meself fur so long........so mummy glances at da blinkin Gucci holdall again....I waise my eyes goin.....deja-flippin-vu an make it werry twicky fur her....I keeps me ead out and duz me meerkat impwessun for kwite a while but den wealise dere be a nice wiver walk so i best b a bit gooder so lay down in da bag....she ad put a towell down......whats at bout ? I aint a puppy no more.....i aint gonna pee meself and god forbid if I did in da Gucci Gucci Goo Goo.........so here it is.......................short but sweet and yup dat be juz as I is.....Baa haa haa !!! laters furriends I see ya soon


1 comment:

Linda said...

Aw Como, u beez so cleber to stay hidden; dat was a big adwentoor fo you init? Dit u hide so good coz you iz one of dem 'Pawsketeers'? xxx