Monday, June 13, 2011

and were walking.......I was on a mission and I chose to accept it

Hey eburryone.....I is so sowwy I as bin sooooo long but mummy bin  pawly so I as ad to look afta her....den when she got betta she managed to put er back out and NO it's nuffink to do wiv her cawwying me....I is lite as a fevver I is........we went to da Park today....well weally it's callled ''Hampton Common'' but's iz not common at all it be kwite posh weally........I was a furbaby on a mission and I chose to accept it....I ad ta accomplish getting dere so I could ''frolic'' in the meadow and check up on my pee-mail...cuz of all da wain we had been poundin da pavements which is ok but gets a bit borwin after a while so here be da video part one on r way 2 da Park/Common whateva........werry excitin talky by mum.......NOT.....BOL

No comments: