Monday, March 21, 2011

Vive Le France

CHOO CHOO and YOO HOO..................BONJOUR !!!


So we have started our holiday in France....we drove to Folkestone on da ''chunnel'', big scary thing that goes under da sea but its werry kwik and we did find out dat instead of being on Mum's lap all the time if she put her fur jacket in da footwell I was werry happy and comfortable so I did most of the journey like dat to our hotel.......u can see in da piccy I has my tongue out but I is not being cheeky I just duz dis when I is relaxed which is good. The next couple of piccys are the hotel/castle/chateau - hoomanz give fings so many different names tis werry confusing.....talking of hoomanz dere were a few scary one's at the ''hotel'', mum calls them children but they did scare me so much dat when we went into the restaurant mum put her pashmina over me head so I wouldnt be scareded.........IMFO (In My Furry Opinion) they should always have a quiet little corner ofr ickle dogs like me.












































we did drive for bout 4 hours and den we came across a werry pretty place....used to be a castle, werry doggy friendly & a pwetty room.

1 comment:

Myra said...

Magnifique, photos gros bisous xx