Friday, March 11, 2011

Slow, slow....quick quick Slow.......


So I have been continuing with my swimming and they have turned da tables on me and brought a new ''routine'' bit like ....umm....what is it....mmm...cirkit ? training, oh my days it's just tooooo hard !!! T'other day I was so tired I fought I would drink all da water to get me finished more kwikker !!! Deez hoomanz just dont wealise how hard is tis for ickle legs like mine !!!


Dey is all lubberly where I duz go though and we met a lubberly westie dawg who has been going for months now and has gone from not being able ta walk to being back on her paws and walking/running which is lubberly so anybody in London who eva needs help wiv their dawgs should go where I duz (and dey gives out yummy tweats at da end and dey is heartshaped......anyway it's Medivet Hydrotherapy at Hendon and mummy cant even claim on da ''insurance'' for it buz cuz dey loves da dawgs so much we goes every week. When I is all better I will then go monthly just to keep it up.

I is pawwing off for now but will leave u wiv dis ovver piccy of when I came out of da swimmin which duz show how werry tired I was................till later.....by peeps xoxo




No comments: