Saturday, September 17, 2011

DumbAss

So I was juz goin frew me faceybook messages and found a commengt on a post....one ub da onez datz sooooo funny u weads all ob da wesponses an I juz had to put it up here cuz it just be so funny.........
Mp Ramsey
I HATE REPEATING MYSELF OVER AND OVER SO THIS WILL BE THE LAST DAM TIME I POST THIS STATUS! NOT ONLY DO I DESPISE BEING ADDED TO DAM GROUPS WITHOUT MY PERMISSION BUT THIS IS THE RUDEST THING YOU CAN DO TO PEOPLE HERE THE WAY FB HAS THIS SHIT SET UP NOW! WE HAVE TO APPROVE ANYTHING THAT IS DONE ON THIS DAM SITE YET ANYBODY CAN JUST GO AND ADD US TO ANY GROUP THEY WANT JUST TO GET DAM MEMBERS! I DON'T DO THIS TO OTHERS AND I EXPECT THE SAME DAM RESPECT!!!! IF YOU CAN'T RESPECT MY WISHES AND NOT ADD ME TO GROUPS WITHOUT ASKING ME IF I WANT TO BE IN THEM THEN I DON'T NEED YOU ON MY FRIENDS LIST! NUFF SAID!!!!!!!

    • Brenda Coston You go Mp!
       
    • Donna Thompson unfortunately, FB is the major cause of this problem, sweetie. But I agree with you 100%, it is annoying to be added to groups that you have no interest in or don't want to be part of.
       
    • E-z Rider Datz rightz....*Highpawz to dat bro*..Dat goez doublez fur meez.Any mofo dat add me too a group...GETZ DELETEDZ!!!!!
       
    • Mp Ramsey
      I know miss Donna I'm just as pissed off at fb for this bullshit! If they only set it so you had to be approved to be added to a group like you have to approve everything else then this wouldn't be a dam problem at all. But they don't and p...eople should realize that it's annoying and rude to keep doing that shit! Bro I've had it and all my other pages too! Bella Boo has close to 2000 friends and her notifications are off the wall to begin with and she is constantly being added to dam groups!!!! This really needs to be a priority with fb!!!!!
       
    • Gerri O'Neill Yup, so true.
       
    • Sarah Lea amen!!!
       
    • Cosmo Cowderoy i finks u should say what u weally finks !!!!!! BOL
       
    • Mp Ramsey LOL Cosmo Cowderoy I think I'd like to keep my account!
       
    • Grommitt Eckhart I had to steal daddy's e-mail to get a FB account, and then he wonders why his in-box is full of cat sh*t. I mean group notices, oops.
    • Mp Ramsey LMAO!!!!!
       
    • Hattie Angles Baker i dink i addid yuu to da fawt kwub widowt yur permishun.....*kwyz*, i just dunk yuu woolda wiyked it. pfffffffffft! *holds head down in shame*
       
    • Mp Ramsey I know you did Hats. I just kinda turned my head and let that one slide only because it was you sweetheart ;) Love you ♥
       
    • Hattie Angles Baker yuu shoold hab told me i was bad, yuu coolda spanked me er summfin. i neber want ta hurt nowun. next time i not addz peeples, i just post it on mah payj en see if dey wanna join. dankoo mp.
       
    • Hattie Angles Baker now i gotta go sit in da corner wif dat haiwdoo dat i weally don't wike.
       
    • Hattie Angles Baker may i just wear my hat insted?
       
    • Mp Ramsey You're welcome sweetie. I could never intentionally hurt you for anything ♥ We just get added to so many and then all those notifications and emails pour in from all of them before we get here to know we are added and it's really hard to catch up with everything that's all sweetie ♥
       
    • Mp Ramsey You don't have to sit in any corner. You can just head over and have some drinks and enjoy ;)
       
    • Hattie Angles Baker may i be ekskewzed yet?
       
    • Mp Ramsey Only if you give me a smooch first ;)
       
    • Michael Mayo Well I'm guilty of adding people to Butterball's group without consent. Most of my friends are because of my cat so if they express interest in Butterball, I add them to his group because that's where I post all his antics. But you did give me something to think about.
       
    • Hattie Angles Baker ‎*******************SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCHHHHH*******
       
    • Hattie Angles Baker i can't lib widout da butterball weeport
       
    • Mp Ramsey
      Now I like that sweetheart ;) Michael if it's friends that are already following your posts and have expressed an interst I can understand. But I have had some friends that have never said shit to me before just adding me to groups just to... get members there. Hell I could have several thousand members at Envy if I did that but I want people that I know want to be there in the first place so that our membership has less turnover plus we don't have so many unhappy members ;) I also don't add people like that because if I don't want it done to me I'm not gonna do it to them lol.to... get members there. Hell I could have several thousand members at Envy if I did that but I want people that I know want to be there in the first place so that our membership has less turnover plus we don't have so many unhappy members ;) I also don't add people like that because if I don't want it done to me I'm not gonna do it to them lol.
       
    • Hattie Angles Baker I'ne a lubber not a fiyter
       
    • Mp Ramsey And I luuuuuub me some Hats ♥♥♥
       
    • Mandy Porter I never add people to groups. If I am in a group I think people would like, I send the link to the group and tell them they may be interested. It blows that I can't just send an invite. UGH! And Hats, you are a good girl. No one could ever get mad at you. If'n they did, we'd have to call the guys with the white coats to bring that person the "hug me" jacket and put them in a room made of pillows.
       
    • Tilly N Jack Ruh oh... we not tik we did that to you.. cuz we know yu feel strongly bouts dis! If we did we gosits n corner wid Hattie Angles Baker but we tin we in the clear....... oh dear..... **** slowly walks ober to corner to sits wid hattie****
       
    • Tilly N Jack ‎(Tilly) yu de dumbass if we did this jack!!! (Jack) I am no dumbass Ms. Bossy Pants!!!
       
    • Aurora Bellissima but I jes added you to da "Don't Add Me to No More Sucky Groups!" group, dat's ok right?
       
    • Mp Ramsey LMAO you guys!!!!
       
    • Aurora Bellissima oh goodie ;p I dint think you'd mind dat one since da subtitle of dat group is "Or I'll Turn Your Sorry Ass So Inside Out You'll Hafta Type With you Toes So You Can See The Screen Causa You Head Be Stickin Out You Butt"
       
    • Mp Ramsey You mean they'd have toes left????? lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!
       
    • Aurora Bellissima well see! dat's why dat group needs you!
       
    • Cosmo Cowderoy dese posts be soooooo funny dat my mummy has water comin outta her eyes.....she be LHAO and I be LMTO and Hatties Angles Baker is da sweetest puddy cat I az ''eba'' known :) *holds out da paw to shake Hatties* hewwo, I be Cosmo and I dont hab no groups but I lubs abin furriends
Oh my dayz I haz laffed and laffed................I opes dese haz brawt a smile to your faces......laters xxx

1 comment:

Tigs said...

so so funny.........just loved it