Saturday, May 7, 2011

Swim when your Grinning

As my Cosmonauts will know I is still doin me swimmin lessons each week or hydro-fur-apy as Mum likes ta call it........she did anovva vid of me y'day ta go wiv all da overs of me swimmin cuz dey is all soooo diff'rent...what iz it wiv hoomanz an da flippin camera's an pics and now videos ? Mum took one t'other week when I ad just done a bum burp, had snot comin out my nose cuz I ad swum bout 20 miles an da teacher was going  pooey pooey at da smell of da bubblez I cauzed.......when a dawgs gotta botty burp a dogs gotta botty burp....didnt do nun y'day and had lotza admiwation from me fans................click da link for da movie of da week....I will be signin ''Pawtographs'' at next weeks session ok ?

http://youtu.be/reEn_uL0fI0

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Cosi!!! i sees whats you is meanin bout your mummy!!! sooo mbarasin! whys you swimmin if you got a life jacket on?!!! you coulds be just floatin, bobbin chillaxin in the water!!!