Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Ho Ho Yo.............December is a comin

Hewwo all,

We sorrwy fur da appallin lack of woofs frum me but mummy waz pawly and habs ta go da opital fur a while for operwashun.....she doin welly well cuz I be her nurse...I be Nurse Fartingale innit and I makes mummy feel betta wiv wubbly cuddles.......so Novemba bin about gettin mummy betta & she doin well.

I hadz a few lubbly pic's taken cuz as ya knows I duz be a cover star ''almost''...... dis me my Bond....Cosmo Bond look where I den haz a ''Barktini''...shaken but not stirred too much...........


Giggles....I finks I cawwies it off kwite well, dontcha fink ? ......... mummy now be finkin bout me Crimbo cards cuz last year we didz habs diz one......................


But sum folks fawt it was a ickle bit cheeky now I'z finks dat we knows how cheeky i kanz be so diz be a good weflecshun about whose I duz be.....innit dough ? , so my pal Gizmo made me diz one


Mummy duz lub diz one....she goes ta me, ooooh you looky sooo sweet....Mum ! youz embawass me !
oh and BTW....mum be helpin me makes dese Crimbo scarves and dey only we awailable at www.dogcrafts.co.uk cuz sums ob da money goez to chawitee ok ? iz a werry good cause too and da scarves cums in S/M/L and keeps yer lubbly and warm so youz is cute but also snug.

Well my pals...I iz gonna go smuggle a snuggle wiv me mummy....*waves da paws* I c u soon xxx

1 comment:

MoxieDogs said...

Woof! Fur friend!, Cosmo! You were an excellent Nurse (even though you were gassy) because your mum is now feeling much better! Just absolutely Love the new pictures on your blog! x Berner Girls